In the midst of a city equivalent to the USA's Wall Street, NaughtyAds has developed a Midrand escort directory. Review potential companions risk free and be one of the few that intimately understands business can, in fact, include pleasure.
Midrand heralds itself as the economic centre of Gauteng Province and is widely regarded as the business mecca of South Africa – and for good reason. While no longer considered an independent city of itself, the population still refers to the designated region as Midrad in order to easily denote the suburbs surrounding the N1 highway.
There is no wonder the Gauteng Provincial Government posts that if current economic growth trends continue, much of the Gauteng province will be classified as city as early as 2015. Needless to say, the probability of that occuring is high – current trends and accomplishments include:
- the largest conference centre in the country, known as Gallagher Estate
- a personally-funded Classical Turkish style spiritual center, the Nizamiye Mosque
- headquarters of major corporations, including Neotel, Altech Autopage, and Vodacom
- future home to the Mall of Africa, which will be the largest on the continent
- prestigious commercial developments, including the International Business Gateway and the N1 Business Park